L'ordre du Pirlou Pourpre
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

|Short Story] "Rise of a thief"

3 participants

|Short Story] "Rise of a thief" Empty |Short Story] "Rise of a thief"

Message par BenZ Sam 12 Déc - 0:40

Yo, pour la Fac fallait faire une histoire, je savais pas quoi faire donc j'ai fais l'histoire de Viiz (enfin juste une petite partie, pas que ça a foutre) donc ceux qui veulent lire bah voilà.
C'est en anglais mais c'est pas du littéraire donc rien de compliquer pour lire, enjoy

"Rise of a thief"
Once upon a time in the large world of Guadalkefuk, a world full of fantasy, lived a young boy called Viiz.
His true name was Viktor Zhirkov, but the few people he was known by using the name Viiz.
He was not known by a lot of people, and the only people who were in touch with him were not of the kind ones.
In fact, Viiz was a Thief since his younger age, but he didn't chose it.

When he was a child, Viiz was abandoned by his parents to a man called Jackers, for a reason that Viiz doesn't know. He was 3 at this time so he can't remember but the only thing Jackers says when Viiz ask about his parents is "if you're alive, it's because of me, so get back to work".
By "work", the old grumbling man means rob things on the market and bring these back here and sell them. Jackers owes a kind of shop where he sales everything he can to everyone. He knows exactly of to make money, legally or not.
So when Viiz was old enough to steal stealthily and escape quickly, Jackers forced him to rob goods on the market. At the beggining, Viiz thought it was a game, and then he get used to it.
But even by being grown by a bad person Viiz always kept a good part inside him. At the age of 15, he started to steal food and give it to poor people who were starving, and he was starting to think about the job he does for Jackers. He was not really liking it (even when the people he robbed were not better than Jackers) but he knew that if he stopped doing his tutor's dirty job, is life would be in danger.
However, as he was growing, he managed to be better and better to steal and faster to escape, letting him some time to hang out without being hit by Jackers if he came home too late. So he started to discover the small city he was living in, Atemala, and began to meet friends. He could not invite them to eat to the house (as he was barely living as the slave - sleeping on the floor, eating bad food) but it was enough to have nearly a glance of what true life is.

When he was 16, he was spotted robbing for the first time of his life. His ability to take things without being seen was huge, but not huge enough to steal a Kebab from Razal. Razal was a tall man who looked about 50, doing one of the best food of the village. Viiz tried to take a Kebab because Jackers didn't give him food the last night, so he thought that, when you rob jewels, money, weapons everyday, stole a banal bunch of meat in bread would be easy as take a pacifier from baby.

But Razal saw him, grabbed his hand, and took him down in less than a second. Viiz was on the floor. Razal took a knife of his belt and pointed it on Viiz "What's your name, you little junk?" Viiz was seeing stars for the moment, so he was not able to give an answer. "If you want to eat, you have to pay. That's how life works." Viiz answered "Im sorry Mister, I don't have money. I haven't eat since yesterday". Razal lifted Viiz with one hand, pushed him on the wall by grappling him by the collar, and told him "When I was young - a long time ago - I was living on my own, with no money. To survive, I add to steal too. But one day, a man saw me, he tied me in his basement for days, hitting me, and the only thing that got me escaped is my will to survive. Im not going to torture you, son, but I will teach you a lesson: Don't try to rob someone who robbed before you. " "I... Im sorry Mister. I will never do it again" "Yes, I can be sure of that." He let Viiz free, and when the boy started to leave the Kebab, Razal grabbed him by the arm and said "Son, took some food before you go" before giving him a Kebab. "Now, get out of my Shop, or Im going to kill you"
Viiz ran out of Razal's shop, and sat down a few shops away to eat. But a groupe of 4 guys - about twenty years old for the oldest - came and surrounded Viiz "Give us your sandwich, boy." "No, Im sorry, Im really hungry. "You don't think we are hungry too?" the taller one took the Kebab from Viiz "You 're right, Im not hungry. Are you guys?" and he threw the food away. Viiz rose up, with a really angry look on his face. "What are you going to do, boy?" The one who seemed to be the "leader" of this bad-guys-group started to laugh and his mates went the same. In less than a second, Viiz punched the guy in the face, so strong that he felt like his forearm was broken, as a stick hitting a rock. The guy dropped down on his back, totally disapointed "... Killl this bastard!" he launched, and his three hounds went all at the same time on Viiz, punching him, kicking him, even when he was down, trying to protect himself from the chip-shots, but the number's game was too strong. At one moment, he tried to fight back, managing to push the guys away, to hit one in the face with an elbow strike, to sweep another guy down, but when he tried a flying dropick he failed and landed in the trash of a shop. One of the bullies took a knife off his pocket, so Viiz closed his eyes, at that moment Viiz thought that his poor life was over, that he would never have to steal for Jackers anymore, that he would never eat a Kebab anymore. But suddently, fighting sounds started and when Viiz opened the eyes again, everybody was down, knocked out. The boy was totally lost, he wasn't understanding nothing of what have happened.

A hand grabbed him up, made him land on his feet. "Not only you have to learn how to steal, you also need to learn how to fight, son". When he turned the head to the left, he jumped of fear: Razal was standing here, in front of Viiz. "Come on, son, come to my house, you must fix your bruises . And I will learn you some technique". Viiz didn't answer anything, and he followed Razal through the streets of Atemala.
They arrived near a big house full of wood, that was standing at the top of a hill. There was nothing in the surroundings, just cows and sheeps. When they were at the door, Viiz asked "How can you have a such big house by just selling Kebab?" "Im not 'just selling Kebab', son". When he pushed the door, three dozen of black-dressed people where standing in line in front of him.
"What... What is this?" asked Viiz, totally taken aback. The tall man stepped in front of the black men "My name, is Razal Gull, the head of the deamon,  Im am the master of thousands of ninjas, scattered in all the world. Our goal is to keep Guadalkefuk healthy. We are not fighting in the side of anybody, except for the justice." Viiz was staring at him. He didn't knew if he was afraid, or excited. "And what do you want me to do?" "Join our cause, fight for us" "I don't know if you remeber, but I don't kow how to fight." "I will learn you to."
So during the rest of the day, Viiz trained with Razal, learning basic techniques, and a few advice to remain stealth in every situation. He was really enjoiying it, as time flied around.

Viiz came home late, too late for Jackers. The old man, with his grey hair and his crooked hands, was here, waiting for him. Viiz knew that a long hour was waiting for him.
"Where the hell have you been?" "I had some problems in the city... I've been..." "I don't care what you've been! You have a job to do tonight. You're going to kill the owner of the shop Padégueu." "Im not going to kill anybody. Im not a murderer" "Your are what I want you to be! And if you dare contradict me one last time, Im going to do the same thing that I did to your parents!" Jackers flared up. The biggest secret of Viiz's life was going to be broken in just a second, as a castle of cards. "What are you talking about? They abandoned me" "That's what I told you. It's easier to keep a boy if he has nowhere to go." Viiz was disapointed. "What have you done to them?" Viiz was slowly approaching from Jackers, with the gait of a lion. "You were the part of a deal. They owe me money, but they hadn't the money to pay. But a deal is a deal. So I asked them to give me their son, and if they didn't, I told them I would kill you all. But of course, your father never respect deals. He tried to bring you back home one day. I told him that he was not your father anymore. So I cut his throat. But I'm the one who fed you, who learnt you to survive, so you owe me everything! So now take this dagger and make your job, or Im going to use it on you!" Viiz was shocked. For years he thought that his parents were cowards., but they just wanted the best for their son. Suddently, something broke in Viiz mind. All these thougts were too much for him. He looked down, walked towards Jackers, took the dagger from his hands, turned around, and put on a hoodie. Before he goes, Jackers added something "Good choice, Viktor. You're way more intelligent than your stupid father was!"

Viiz stopped. He remained still for a few seconds. And while Jackers was still showing a silly grin, he look at the dagger, drew it out, and, in a yell of rage, stabbed Jackers' throat. He looked meticulously at him dying, suffocating in his own blood, and while Jackers was slowly perishing, he said this sentence: "Forgive and have mercy upon him, excuse him and pardon him, and make honourable his reception. Admit him into the Garden, protect him from the punishment of the grave and the torment of the Fire."

He removed his sword from his victim, walked in the direction of the exit, looked back a last time at the body of the man who stole him from his parents, put on his red hood, and gone out in quest of adventure, and moreover in quest of himself.

Dernière édition par BenZ le Sam 12 Déc - 20:33, édité 1 fois

BenZ
Adepte du Pirlou

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

|Short Story] "Rise of a thief" Empty Re: |Short Story] "Rise of a thief"

Message par DARGAR Sam 12 Déc - 18:39

C'est génial, et tu as réussit à rendre ça en anglais courant, pas celui qui n'est jamais utile en vérité( celui qu'on apprend le plus souvent en cours). Ton histoire tien la route et je suis presque sur que tu y as pris gout^^ Si ton prof ne comprend pas tout, tu me l'envoie, je lui parlerait de Guadalkefuk. J'aimerai en apprendre d'avantage même si l'envie t'en prend sur ce qui est arrivé à Viiz après cela. Par exemple ce qui l'a conduit à chercher la statuette, ou ce qu'il est advenue de Razal...|Short Story] "Rise of a thief" Tampon_approved_by_dark_side_dark_vador
DARGAR
DARGAR
Inquisiteur

Message par DARGAR Sam 5 Mar - 18:48

|Short Story] "Rise of a thief" Druss-la-L%C3%A9gende|Short Story] "Rise of a thief" Vador_16
DARGAR
DARGAR
Inquisiteur

Message par Thanos Lun 7 Mar - 18:58

C'est Padégeu(tm) putain ! retecp
Thanos
Thanos
Partisant du Pirlou